It’s Drop Zone hour on Tipping Point Bingo
Thursday 2nd March – Sunday 30th April
Tipping Point Bingo is now in a Drop Zone. Three days a week, between 9pm-10pm, the tension is cranked right up as The Machine tips us over into a £100,000 Drop Zone.
It could be one of four Drop Zones – each one is completely different and gives you the chance to drop a share of cash and some amazing prizes during the hour. You’ll only find out on the day which drop zone is in play and there’ll be plenty of surprises throughout March and April.
Drop Zone Game Details:
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday in March and April
- Selected games between 9pm-10pm in Tipping Point Bingo
- Tickets will be 25p each with a maximum of 30
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion will run each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from Thursday 2nd March – Sunday 30th April 2017.
- This promotion will also run on an extra two days during the above period, Saturday 8th April and Monday 17th April 2017.
- This promotion is open to new and existing customer of Sky Bingo.
- This promotion will run in Tipping Point Bingo room only between the hours of 9pm-10pm on selected days until Sunday 30th April 2017.
- The Drop zone games will be played at randomly selected times between the hours of 9pm-10pm on selected days until Sunday 30th April 2017.
- All Drop zone game ticket prices will be 25p.
- There will be no more than 30 tickets per customer available on Drop Zone games.
- The Drop zone element will be a surprise feature, which will be a reveal mechanic on the Drop Zone promotion page.
- The Drop Zone element will be only revealed on Drop Zone days.
- Cash prizes will be credited instantly to your cash balance.
- Technology, shopping vouchers and holiday vouchers will be sent to you within 28 days of details been confirmed by the winners.
- All Winners for technology, shopping vouchers and holiday vouchers will be contacted within 7 working days of winning to confirm all details. Please ensure all contact information is up to date. If winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant or not at all.
- Cash alternatives for technology, shopping vouchers and holiday vouchers is not available, which will mean winners will have to accept or forfeit the prize.
- The prize package will be provided by a third party supplier who will manage the prize within 28 days of confirmation of the winner. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize package including from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize package, or for any act or default of any third party supplier, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We reserve the rights to end this promotion at any time without notice or warning.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of prizes if you are found to be abusing or taking advantage of this promotion.
- All Sky Betting and Gaming General Terms and Conditions apply; these can be viewed here.
- Sky Bingo have the sole right, at their discretion, to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at short notice and without notification.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Bingo as well as useful information.
Tell us what you think
We're constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Bingo experience.